Unlike the original, I changed the stark white circle in the letter D so that the background could be seen. It was taking away too much from the artwork, so I had to figure out a way to make it not so vibrant in comparison to the rest of the piece. I also added dotted lines around the outline of my initials, to add that of a double line almost. Also, in the background I added a stylistic celtic knot. The background of my piece is watercolor swatches I took pictures of with my phone, and the inside of the celtic knot and initials are color swatches from my pictures of flowers that I took around campus.